blah blah blah
So, we're heading to Niagara Falls tomorrow and I'm about ready to drop. I think I'll just bring my notebook with me and sit in the rear for a while with my back hunched over like a little back-hunching hermit. Who writes porn. Actually, though, my 'fu is pretty weak right now, which just about makes me want to cry. When was the last time I even porned? WHEN? I don't remember.
Anyway, since I'm unreasonably irritated right now, I'm gonna try some fluff. First three J2 prompts, pls?
Anyway, since I'm unreasonably irritated right now, I'm gonna try some fluff. First three J2 prompts, pls?

no subject
no subject
It's ribs for dinner, slathered with barbeque sauce and tender enough the meat falls off the bone. They sit on the porch steps behind the house; Jared tosses one of them past the grass line and Sadie has her teeth around it before Harley's even picked his head up off the ground to see what Jared is doing.
"S'hot tonight," Jensen murmurs, leaning back against the stairs. His knees spread, one pressing companionably against the outside of Jared's thigh.
Jared's fingers are sticky, half in his mouth and half out, smearing light tracks of sauce over Jared's chin.
"Yeah," he says vaguely. His eyes squint against the falling sun, watching for Sadie over the high grass just beyond the yard line. "You think they'll have some fireworks tomorrow?"
Jensen thinks about it for a moment, tipping his head back to look away from the messy shine of Jared's lips. He remembers driving to the local beach when he was little, his dad, his mom, his brother and little sister all packed into one car with him. He remembers blasts of red, white, and blue, flares that faded into dull purple when he closed his eyes.
The heavy weight of Jared's thumb presses down on his bottom lip, denting it in, tugging it down until Jared's tongue can slip inside of Jensen's mouth, trace the ridges and curves of the roof.
"Yeah, they'll have fireworks," Jensen whispers against Jared's chin, only pulling away when Harley comes trotting over to demand head scratches. Jared keeps his hand on Jensen's arm like a promise.
no subject
*claps*
Baby, that is PERFECT.
*loves*
no subject
Actually, feel free to ignore this and take prompts from real people, ie ones who are not currently sitting on the same bed as you.
no subject
Have fun tomorrow!
no subject
Shooting is taking its toll on Jensen, Jared can tell. Jensen tries to shrug it off, but even the PAs are starting to notice the bags under his eyes, and he's losing weight faster than Jared can force carbs into his mouth. So it's only right that Jared try and force Jensen out of his funk - a little unscheduled fun might be just what they both need.
It's easier than Jared would have thought. Jensen doesn't complain at all until they reach the parking lot itself, and even then it's only a half-hearted mumble about Janie murdering him for getting more freckles.
They buy Jensen a hat - after Jared's tried on all the different goofy ones - and grab a cotton candy each.
"Two dollah," the man behind the flaking-paint counter says in a strange accent. Jared pays.
The parking lot isn't big enough to get lost in, but the two of them manage a good few hours of wandering before Jensen's eyes start to lighten, brighter green with childish excitement. Jared responds to that spark, jostling Jensen with elbows and daring him to do outrageous, stupid things. Jensen laughs it off and tugs at Jared's shirtsleeve, leading him over to the merry-go-round.
"You're kidding me," Jared says. "I can't even fit in a Miada, you want me on a kiddy horse?"
"It would make me really, really happy, Jay," Jensen says, and that's just not playing fair. When Jared tells Jensen as much, the little bastard goes even smugger and happier, and Jared crumbles.
They climb onto the merry-go-round.
Jensen picks out the pinkest horse on the platform and makes Jared get on it while he takes the blue one next over.
"I hate you, Jensen," Jared decides when he catches a young girl staring at him with big, betrayed eyes. She looks all of ten, and he's on her favorite horse, he just knows it. He feels like less of a jerk when Jensen throws his head back and lets out a bark of hardy laughter, teeth flashing white and genuine.
Jensen catches him around the waist when they're past the throng at the exit of the ride. His hand is warm and friendly, affectionate in a way that makes Jared duck his head.
"You don't really hate me, do you, Jare?" Jensen whispers.
No, Jared thinks. He smacks his flat palm against Jensen's chest, and doesn't need to say it.
no subject
I LOVE Jared wanting to make Jensen happy, to get him to relax. This is PERFECT! ♥!
no subject
no subject
no subject
I hope you guys have a fab time at Niagara Falls. *smooch*
no subject
no subject
I ♥ sweety!